Desktop Graffitist Instructions.
- Spraying is simple. Left-click and drag the mouse.
- Switching between the ten available preset colors is simple.
It can be performed by scrolling the mouse wheel, or by:
- Pressing '1' to switch to preset color #1
- Pressing '2' to switch to preset color #2
- Pressing '0' to switch to preset color #10
- Press '+' or '-' to enlarge or reduce the dispersal pattern.
- Save your art to the clipboard by using the Print Screen key.
- Quit the program with the escape button.
- Press 'm' to mute/unmute sound.
- Press 'h' to switch hands (for all you righties out there :-).
- Right-click to select a brand new color from the Spray Can Store.
- The color you select will be temporarily added to the preset colors.
- Press 'l' (ell) to return to this color or use the mouse wheel as before.
- Press and hold a number key for a few seconds to replace one of the
ten available preset colors with this new color. Like with radio stations.
- Press 's' to indicate you wish to save program settings for the next session.
- Program settings include which hand to use, the preset colors, the last
color in use, whether to mute the sound or not and the dispersal pattern.
- You only need to do this once, and the program will continue to save
and restore your settings between sessions.
- The settings are saved in a file called "settings.dat" that resides
in the program's working directory. To return the program to its
original settings, simply delete this file.
- Press 'n' to toggle screen saver (disabled by default since v184.108.40.206).
- Press 'x' to clear the screen of graffiti (available since v220.127.116.11).